Bully SE, San Andreas and Spore gamebox scaned content

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on Jan 3, 2010 in Other > Unsorted
Downloaded once.

Bully SE, San Andreas and Spore gamebox scaned content (Size: 229.67 MB)
  bully schoolarship edition.exe 36.76 MB
  _____padding_file_0_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0 246.57 KB
  san andreas.exe 69.89 MB
  _____padding_file_1_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0 113.2 KB
  spore galactic edition.exe 122.67 MB

Description

This torrent contains scans from three boxed video games:

Bully Schoolarship Edition
The case cover, booklet, postermap (pieces), game disc.

GTA San Andreas (Special Edition, i guess)
The case, city guide (hard cover ~78 pages book), poster/map (pieces), game disc.

Spore Galactic Edition
Handbook (100 pages guide), The Art of Spore (128 pages art book, some kind of "making of..."), box, case, 3 discs (1 game, 2 dvd-video), poster (pieces)

Each game is stored in a self-extracting archive, so choose wich one you want. The scans are large enough, but the scaner is a bit decalibrated, so in detail the images might look a bit "out of focus" and/or geometrically distorted. The distortion is not a problem except when joining the pieces of the posters and maps, you'll have to play around with your editor (i tried, but i didn't got a verry good result).
The content for each archive is listed above, no other media included: no sounds, no game files, no videos. And no serial number for Spore :P

Hope you enjoy this one, i looked around TPB to find something similar and there's nothing like this yet. So i hope it was worthed.
Safety note: all the files in this torrent are created using 7zip. It is not my intention to spread viruses, mallware and similar kind of threats. However, it is strongly reccomended to take all precautions during first time use to asure that nothing bad happens to your computer. That means, ofcourse, having your antivirus turned on while downloading and scaning the file after downloading. I am not responsible of anything bad that might result from improper use of this torrent file and it's content.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
229.67 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Bully SE, San Andreas and Spore gamebox scaned content

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
outdated 04 Mar 2010 - - -
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
outdated 03 Jan 2010 - - -