Disney Treasures - Dr. Syn: The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on Nov 15, 2008 in Movies
Downloaded 0 times.

Disney Treasures - Dr. Syn: The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh (Size: 6.79 GB)
  Torrent_downloaded_from_Demonoid.com.txt 47 bytes
  VIDEO_TS

Description

A personal favorite of mine, went out and bought it the day it was released. The job Disney did restoring this film is top notch, with great picture and sound. Each episode has an introduction by Walt Disney and there is also a short documentary about the film which chronicles its history. Please seed when your done downloading so others can enjoy a true Disney classic.

Originally airing in three parts on "Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color," this thrilling adventure stars Patrick McGoohan as Dr. Syn, a kindly country vicar in 18th-century England. Only a few know that Syn is also the masked Scarecrow, notorious leader of a band of smugglers, who defends the villagers from unjust taxes and oppression by King George III's men. George Cole, Michael Hordern, Sean Scully also star. Includes all three episodes. 129 min./98 min. AKA: "Dr. Syn, Alias the Scarecrow," "The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh." Soundtracks: English Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital mono. NTSC

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.79 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Disney Treasures - Dr. Syn: The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
outdated 22 Jul 2013 - - -
http://inferno.demonoid.com:3399/announce
error 04 Apr 2010 - - -
http://www.sumotracker.org/announce
error 22 Apr 2009 - - -
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
SumoTorrent
SumoTorrent
ThePirateBay
Mininova
ExtraTorrent
Torrent hash: 243e3acffd9718a9fe73fd99de85925b01b15a9a

All Comments

audio
10/10
video
10/10
please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
georjec2686 • 20 October 2012, 19:00
torrent downloaded
Show comment
audio: 10video: 10
What a treat !!! Me and my brothers LOVED this show. DVD Shrink allows you to get the full 5 hours on a 4.7g disc. I used IMG burn since this is an ISO. I will seed at least 20 gigs.
anonymous • 01 October 2012, 01:38 Show comment
Krikey! I have no sound on VTS_01_02.VOB Hopefully it's just on my end. Will try that portion again. Picture and sound is GREAT!!! Thanks, dude!
kindoldgentleman167 • 13 May 2011, 22:36
torrent downloaded
Show comment
this really takes me back to the good old days!saw this as a little kid.thanks!
tad195971 • 10 April 2011, 13:25
torrent downloaded
Show comment
NEEDS SEEDERS COME ON PEOPLE!!!
anonymous • 10 January 2011, 01:39 Show comment
My sentiments exactly! I am 33-years-old and have been looking for this series (especially on DVD) for YEARS. I remember this series from back when cable was a new invention and he Disney Channel was a channel that you had to pay extra to have. Now if I just find other classic Disney movies like Darby O'Gill and the Little People! Thanks for lookin' out!
Nubbulis832 • 10 November 2010, 16:49 Show comment
THANKS MAN!!!!! Been looking for this for about 20 yrs, VHS copies at yardsales or wherever and did not know it was released on DVD. Nobody of my age in my circle of friends remembers this and everytime I mentioned it they said I was nuts, I even remembered the song and would sing it some said it sounded familiar but I think they were just humouring me. Now I can go get a store copy and give them out for Xmas so they can watch with their kids and remember what it was like on a Sunday night pre-cable and watch Disney movies. Now all I want to do is get the books because I hear they are awsome.

User Opinions

Report a bug
', 'pageview');