Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes From Liberty City

seeders: 19
leechers: 5
Added on May 3, 2011 in Games > PC
Downloaded 10 times.

Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes From Liberty City (Size: 14.69 GB)
  EFLC.iso 14.69 GB

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.69 GB
seeders:19
leechers:5
Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes From Liberty City

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
outdated 17 May 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 26 Sep 2013 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
Torrent hash: 3bc54404fd4befea5d3f376c3ccfc8bcc5aa36f7

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
anonymous • 19 May 2014, 11:22 Show comment
is this not a 2 dvd-DL setup ??
anonymous • 01 January 2014, 16:39 Show comment
bu torrenti yükleyenin anasını avradını beynini sikiyim. sabaha kadar bekliyoruz amk bir bok yok. kurulumunu niye yazmadın ha amına koduğumun amcık ağızlısı?[:Qhuffy]
anonymous • 31 May 2013, 04:44 Show comment
Antivirus found 3 Worms. Not sure if false positive but I deleted just to be safe. Would not recommend downloading this one.
chopperbob945 • 28 March 2013, 17:24 Show comment
WOW!! Absolutely no instructions at all!!

After downloading Grand Theft Auto IV in December 2012 from GTA.IV.PC.Version.RWT007 (click link at left), I went on a quest to find a way to be able to play it on my laptop, as when I started the game, barely any graphics showed up! I contacted Rockstar Games Support and was told there was no way I could ever play GTA IV or Episodes From Liberty City (EFLC) on my laptop. Well, not to be deterred, I discovered how to run both, GTA IV and EFLC, on my Toshiba Satellite P775-S7320 laptop that has Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 2nd Generation Intel core i7 CPU, 6GB RAM, Intel Graphics HD 3000 integrated GPU.

Furthermore, even computers with high-end video graphics cards with VRAM of 512 MB still can NOT play EFLC or GTA IV at their highest settings in their Graphics Options menu, because both games have not been “optimized” to recognize and take full advantage of the computer’s video graphics memory.

Well, I have solved those problems, as well as, provide step-by-step instructions on how to download & install EFLC, update EFLC to the current version, optimized EFLC to perform at its best for your specific computer/laptop, and get EFLC to play Multiplayer online. Yes, you read correctly. You’ll be able to play online Multiplayer!

First of all, download my torrent EFLC_Patch_1120 + Crack Razor1911 + Instructions
(click link at left) to get my step-by-step instructional documents and files for “No CD” crack and patch to update EFLC to version 1.1.2.0. (required for playing Multiplayer online).

Next, download this working torrent GTA IV - Episodes from Liberty City-PC (click link at left) here in Kickass, but follow my instructions on how to properly install, update, crack, and optimize this game so that it runs at its best for your computer's specs. Finally, follow my instructions on how to get it to play online Multiplayer!

I downloaded the GTA IV - Episodes from Liberty City-PC (link is above) torrent two weeks ago, and have already completed over a dozen missions on The Lost & Damned, and several on The Ballad Of Gay Tony while playing both games online. I've also played Multiplayer, so with my instructions and files, you'll be doing the same. Have fun! biggrin
anonymous • 08 February 2013, 03:26 Show comment
yes this is working thanks uploader
Show More

User Opinions

sucax3122, sickbullet857, verestoi782, CraCars646, KAT8991, frisby7768, Rechinan44, herculesxx33, piraat21, argosi13 ... And 4 more
sc214234
Report a bug
d', 'pageview');