Mac OS X Lion Retail Bootable .vmdk (For VMware)

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
updated:
Added by ZackehSoul3233 in Applications > Mac
Torrent verified. Downloaded 1,359 times.

Mac OS X Lion Retail Bootable .vmdk (For VMware) (Size: 4.12 GB)
  Mac OS X Lion Installer.vmdk 4.12 GB
  How To Install Mac OS X Lion In VMware.url 131 bytes
  Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt 46 bytes

Description

Okay, so for those people who want to install Mac OS X Lion solely in VMware, this is the trick for you. Simple attach the .vmdk as a secondary Hard Drive to the VM, boot up, then install. Then unattach the .vmdk and you're good to go.

There's a link to a tutorial if you think you need more guidance, and I recommend you guys watch it.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.12 GB
seeders:9
leechers:1
Mac OS X Lion Retail Bootable .vmdk (For VMware)

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Mac OS X Lion Retail Bootable .vmdk (For VMware)

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://tracker4.piratux.com:6969/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
ThePirateBay
Limetorrents
Torrent hash: FE8E5D77F30C50E96D6639427428DC17DAACA8E6

Uploader Comments

GEUS4
Thx 4 SHARING~~does it work on AMD processors?
ZackehSoul3233
Uploader
I've had a bunch of feedback that it does, although I didn't do it on AMD myself
anonymous
Can it work for my lappy? Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, 128 SSD, 6 GB Memory, Intel Core i5-540M
ZackehSoul3233
Uploader
Yep, definite
anonymous
apple has just recently released update 10.7.1... it is possible to just directly use this update in this virtual mac os lion ??
ZackehSoul3233
Uploader
Yep
anonymous
i was wondering the easy download work as welll too cause it says i should do annonymous. what should i do?
ZackehSoul3233
Uploader
Just download the torrent
anonymous
one question i have an intel core 2 duo 32-bit system will this vm run
ZackehSoul3233
Uploader
Yep

Top Comments

ZackehSoul3233
Uploader
I've had a bunch of feedback that it does, although I didn't do it on AMD myself
ZackehSoul3233
Uploader
Yep, definite

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

Your video is private, you might want to change that
"Mac OS X Lion Installer.vmdk" cannot be opened directly. Open the virtual machine configuration file (.vmx) instead.

Help ??
USE THIS LINK!! Dont worry about survey... just fill it out n you're on ur way!! http://www.nextofwindows.com/how-to-install-mac-os-x-mountain-lion-virtual-machine-vmware-inside-windows-7-or-windows-8
I have Pentium-D,2.80GHZ processor, 32-bit and 2gd ddr2 ram. will mac os lion work?
does anyone know where i can get a os for just a macbook i don't want a virtual machine install
The video link isn't working, but this link has all the insturctions: http://www.nextofwindows.com/how-to-install-mac-os-x-mountain-lion-virtual-machine-vmware-inside-windows-7-or-windows-8
Doesnt work says "reinstall" again again and again.. Total waste!
After completing all steps, after boot shows "there was a problem installing mac os x 10.7 try reinstalling." How to fix this issue ?? I am using VMware 8.0
Show More All

User Opinions

dreamer_the_one4398, M0stWanted3524, grumpygoose2759, Dankestbuds1354, dazed n doped1094, kdjaber3658, anty57594, Drefcom256, mujahid92652, blindpreacher39 ... And 214 more
paragpan1493, gioppatta1486, jashnak543, sbkurt380, elsaroger354, jacknocturne311, Selig228, nwcodebreak174, downtest168, buatjnk17 ... And 31 more
Report a bug